Come In As Guests. Leave As Family.
Who We Are
Hotel Shah Abbas began its ambitious endeavors in 1983 at Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. Best known for its Architecture and Hospitality, the hotel is rated as one of the best hotels in Srinagar due to its breathtaking view, 88 Centrally Heated luxurious and well-furnished rooms; and its convenient location on boulevard in the picturesque overlooking the famous Dal Lake.
Shah Abbas was among the first buildings to be erected within Srinagar City on the bank of Dal Lake with core locations that allow you to join the hustle and bustle of the city, take part in the action of the business district, and enjoy the culture, the lights and sounds of Paradise Known as Kashmir.
Hotel Shah Abbas under the Fairmont banner offers you an extraordinary place that is created by combining unique architecture and structure, expressive decor and artistry, and magnificent features all in one great location. Within the Hotel Building, you can see world famous Kashmiri historic Paper Mache Designs on the walls of Hotel. In addition, guests are within walking distance of the Srinagar Tourist Reception Center.
With its inimitable offerings, Shah Abbas has won many hearts. The hotel is registered and approved by the Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Industry. It is certified by having complied with all the regulations in connection with safety procedure.
Hotel Shah Abbas's commitment to excellence, attention to detail and personalised service has ensured a loyal list of guests and it also support valley's hospitality industry.
Hotel Shah Abbas is committed to employing the best environmental and ecological practices in technology, equipment and operational processes. We also supports philanthropic activities and is a keen contributor to the conservation of nature and cultural heritage.
We are committed to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests through our unremitting dedication to every aspect of service.
We are committed to the growth, development and welfare of our people upon whom we rely to make this happen.
Together, we shall continue the Shah Abbas tradition of pioneering in the hospitality industry, striving for unsurpassed excellence in Kashmir Valley.
- We see an organisation which aims at leadership in the hospitality industry by understanding its guests; and designing and delivering products and services which enable it to exceed their expectations. We will always demonstrate care for our customers through anticipation of their needs, attention to detail, distinctive excellence, warmth and concern.
- We see a lean and responsive organisation where decision making is encouraged at each level and which accepts change. An organisation that is committed and responsive to its guests and other stakeholders.
- We see a diverse workforce which has been exposed to different cultures, problems and situations and can use its experiences to enrich the local employees.
- We see an organisation where people are nurtured through continuous learning and skill improvement; and are respected, heard and encouraged to do their best. Hotel Shah Abbas is recognised as best practice for training and developing its people.
- We see user-friendly technology enhancing value for our customers and helping our personnel by making information more accessible.
- We see an organisation which is conscious of its role in the community, supporting social needs and ensuring employment from within the local community.
- We see an organisation which is committed to the environment, using natural products and recycling items, thus ensuring proper use of the diminishing natural resources.