Glimpses Of Ladakh
Glimpses Of Ladakh
â‚¹ 36000*Per Person
â‚¹ 24000*Group of 11
- Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
- Tour Type: Family
- Places: Leh-Shanti Stupa- Leh Palace-Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries-Stok Palace Museum-Pangong Lake-Changla Pass-Khardung La pass-Gurudwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sangam of Zangskar and Indus River
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
- To & Fro Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages.
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio, Sumo Grande or Qualis in Standard Package.
- Innerline Permit.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST of 3.09% will be applicable on total amount.
Arrival at Leh airport
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a Complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms).
After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong, it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by the same route. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast visit to Khardung La pass, which is the World's highest motorable road at 18380 feet. Return to Leh by afternoon and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. Post Lunch visit to Gurudwara Pather Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Sangam of Zanskar and Indus River. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memories
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment