Leh Ladakh via Srinagar
Leh Ladakh via Srinagar
â‚¹ 70000*Per Person
â‚¹ 35000*Group of 11
- Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
- Tour Type: Adventure
- Places: Sonmarg-Zodjila Pass-Drass Village-Famous Peaks-Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain-Lamayuru-Oldest Monastery-Moon Landscape-Alchi-Likir Monastery-Magnetic Hill-Pathar Sahib Gurudwara-Hall of Fame Museum-Pangong Lake-Changla Pass-Thikse Monastery-Shey Palace-Nubra Valley-Khardungla Pass-Kargil
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
- To & Fro Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova or Xylo for Premium, Luxury, Super Deluxe and Deluxe Packages.
- Transportation by Non A/C Scorpio, Sumo Grande or Qualis in Standard Package.
- Innerline Permit.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on Arrival in Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- GST of 3.09% will be applicable on total amount.
Morning Kargil Arrival
After breakfast leave for Kargil, by visiting Sonamarg (Known As Meadow of Gold), cross famous Zodjila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), Enroute have a magnificent view of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Morning after Breakfast leave for Ule, enroute visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the oldest Monastery of Ladakh and enjoy the view of Moon Landscape. Arrive Ule by afternoon. Overnight stay at Ule.
After Breakfast leave for Leh enroute visit Alchi, Likir Monastery, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. Reach Leh by afternoon. Overnight stay at Leh.
Leh- Pangong Lake
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served aat Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Overnight stay on the banks of Pangong Lake.
Visit to Monasteries-Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight stay at Leh.
Nubra Valley via Khardungla
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by afternoon. Lunch at Camp, rest of the day one is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight stay at Leh.
06:00 hrs. Transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with memories.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment