Leh Manali Delhi
Leh Manali Delhi
₹ 133000*Per Person
₹ 65000*Group of 11
- Duration: 10 Nights 11 Days
- Tour Type: Family, All India
- Places: Srinagar-Kargil-Sonmarg-Hunderman-Leh-Nubra-Sumoor-Pangong-Hemis-Jispa-Manali-Delhi-Jammu and Kashmir
- Accommodation at Hotels/Camps on Single/ Double/ Triple Sharing with Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non-AC Tempo Traveler dedicated for your Group.
- Services of a tour manager.
- Oxygen cylinder for emergency purposes.
- Bonfire at Pangong Lake.
- Water bottles- 2 Nos. per person every day.
- Driver Allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes.
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any Air/Train/VOLVO Bus Fares- Best fares, Available on Request.
- Extra Meal other than mentioned in the plan.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
Srinagar Airport Pick up + Houseboat Stay
On arrival at Airport you will be transferred to Houseboat. Day at leisure/ relax to gear up for the long trip. Overnight at Srinagar.
Srinagar to Kargil via Sonmarg, short excursion to Hunderman village
After breakfast, proceed to Kargil. Enroute you will cross the mystic meadows of Sonmarg, tortuous Zojila followed by Drass Memorial, before you finally arrive at Kargil-the gateway to Ladakh. Check in to your hotel.
Kargil to Leh
After Breakfast, check out from Hotel, & proceed to Leh enroute visiting 30ft Long Maitreya Buddha, later visit Lamayuru, Likir & Alchi Monastery, followed by Magnetic Hill & Gurudwara Sri Pathar Sahib & Hall of fame. Overnight at Leh.
Leh to Nubra
After Breakfast, move towards Highest Motorable Road of The World, KhardungLa Pass. Overnight stay
Nubra to Leh, enroute Sumoor
After Breakfast, check out from the camps & visit Deskit Monastery, Hot Water Springs at Panamik via confluence of Shyok & Nubra River across Sumoor. Return to Leh by Evening. Overnight at Leh.
Leh to Pangong
After Breakfast, check out from Leh & visit Shey and Thiksey monasteries at Leh. Later proceed for one of the most beautiful & scenic, Salt water Pangong Lake at Spangmik via Changla Pass (17350 ft). Various Bollywood movies have been shot at this lake. Overnight stay
Pangong to Leh, enroute Hemis and 3 Idiots School
After Breakfast, check out from Camps for return journey to Leh. Enroute visit Hemis Monastery & 3-Idiots School. Overnight at Leh.
Leh to Jispa- (Travel type: Hard; Longest day on road, approx 12 hrs)
After Breakfast at Hotel, you are advised to depart by 8:00am, in order to reach Jispa in due time. Enroute you will come across Upshi, Tanglangla, Moore Plains, Sarchu, Baralacha-la, before finally arriving at Jispa.
Jispa to Manali
After early Breakfast, start your journey to Manali via Keylong, (the administrative centre of Lahaul & Spiti district) & snowbedded Rohtang La . Overnight at Manali.
Manali half day city tour, departure for Delhi
After early Breakfast, proceed for Manali Local sightseeing visiting Hadimba Temple, Vashisht & Solang Valley. Depart for Delhi by 4:30pm VOLVO. Overnight Travel
Arrival at Delhi, tour services end
Today you will arrive at Delhi, Majnu ka Tila by 7:00am. Your Tour ends here with colorful memories of mama holidays.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment