Kashmir Gulmarg Tour
Kashmir Gulmarg Tour
₹ 40000*Per Person
₹ 24000*Group of 11
- Duration: 6 Nights 7 Days
- Tour Type: Holiday, Luxury
- Places: Srinagar-Kashmir-Jehlum-Dal Lake-Nishat-Shalimar-Mughal Gardens-Gulmarg-Tangmarg-Gondola-Jammu and Kashmir
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Indica for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay
- GST of 18%
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges
- Any gondola cable car charges
- Aru and Chandan wari in Pahalgam.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Srinagar to Sonamarg (Day Trip)
After breakfast, drive to Sonamarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir. Once you reach Sonamarg, take a 3 hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajwas glacier. After return, visit the small town market. Drive back to Srinagar in the evening and transfer to the hotel / houseboats for overnight stay.
Srinagar to Pahalgam (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
In Pahalgam (Sightseeing & Overnight stay)
In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, rest of the day will be at leisure for individual activities. Overnight in hotel.
Pahalgam to Gulmarg (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, begin the country tour towards Gulmarg via Tangmarg. Drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. We will stay at the hotel for overnight.
In Gulmarg (Local sightseeing & Overnight stay)
Begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Departure transfer to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport to fly back to your home with memories.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment