Kashmir Family Tour
Kashmir Family Tour
₹ 21000*Per Person
₹ 8000*Group of 11
- Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days
- Tour Type: Family, Holiday
- Places: Srinagar-Kashmir-Jehlum-Dal Lake-Nishat-Shalimar-Mughal Gardens-Pahalgam-Betaab Valley-Chandanwari-Baisaran-Jammu and Kashmir
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Indica for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay.
- GST of 18%
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges.
- Any gondola cable car charges.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Aru and Chandan Wari in Pahalgam.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
In Srinagar: Local sightseeing -Half a day
Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel / houseboat for a inner and Overnight stay at hotel/ houseboats.
Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)
Today we travel 97 kiilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Departure/transfers to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment