Glimpse of Kashmir
Glimpse of Kashmir
₹ 35000*Per Person
₹ 15000*Group of 11
- Duration: 5 Nights 6 Days
- Tour Type: Holiday
- Places: Srinagar-Kashmir-Jehlum-Dal Lake-Nishat-Shalimar-Mughal Gardens-Pahalgam-Betaab Valley-Chandanwari-Baisaran-Gulmarg-Sonmarg-Zabarwan Mountains-Gondola-Jammu and Kashmir
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 1 Room on twin sharing accommodation.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Indica for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Complimentary Shikara ride once during your stay
- GST of 18%
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any pony charges
- Any gondola cable car charges
- Aru and Chndan wari in Pahalgam
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
Srinagar -Local Sightseeing
On arrival at Srinagar, you will meet our representative and proceed for Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively. Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory and old Srinagar city. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/ Houseboat.
SRINAGAR -SONMARG -SRINAGAR
After breakfast, drive to Sonmarg. Full day excursion to Sonmarg. Sonmarg is known as "Gateway of Ladakh". In the evening return to Srinagar for overnight stay at hotel/ Houseboat.
SRINAGAR -GULMARG (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at the hotel.
GULMARG - PAHALGAM (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast leave from Hotel and drive to Srinagar .Overnight stay at Hotel/ houseboat.
SRINAGAR -SRINAGAR AIRPORT
After breakfast leave from Hotel and drive to Srinagar Airport to connect to onwards destination with memories.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment