Womens Special Kashmir Package
Womens Special Kashmir Package
₹ 35000*Per Person
₹ 29000*Group of 11
- Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
- Tour Type: Women Special
- Places: Srinagar-Sonamarg-Gulmarg
- Accommodation at Hotels/Camps on Double/ Triple Sharing with Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non-AC Vehicle dedicated for your Group for the entire Tour. Vehicle type: Standard & Deluxe Category: SCORPIO (upto 6 travelers), Tempo Traveler (7-12 travelers), Luxury & Premium Category: INNOVA (upto 6 travelers), Tempo Traveler (7-12 travelers)
- Driver Allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any Air/Train/VOLVO Bus Fares- Best fares, Available On Request.
- Extra Meal other than mentioned in the plan.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Srinagar to Sonamarg (Day Trip)
After breakfast, drive to Sonamarg. Cross the town of Kangan, Mammar, Gagangir. Once you reach Sonamarg, take a 3 hour walk or horseback trip to the Thajwas glacier. After return, visit the small town market. Drive back to Srinagar in the evening and transfer to the hotel / houseboats for overnight stay.
In Srinagar: Local sightseeing-Half a day
Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We will explore the gardens and later drive back to the hotel / houseboat for a inner and Overnight stay at hotel/ houseboats.
Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)
Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)-In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day and overnight stay at hotel.
Pahalgam to Srinagar Houseboat
Morning after Breakfast Check out from Pahalgam Hotel and drive to Srinagar (95.kms 03:30.hrs). Check into House boat. Do some Shikara ride in the Famous Dal Lake and in the evening do some shopping in handicraft Market. Dinner and overnight stay at house boat
Departure transfer to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport to fly back to your home with memories.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment