Students Special Package
Students Special Package
₹ 24000*Per Person
₹ 12000*Group of 11
- Duration: 4 Nights 5 Days
- Tour Type: Group, Holiday
- Places: Dal Lake-Sonamarg-Kargil
- Accommodation at Hotels/Camps on Double/ Triple Sharing with Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non-AC Vehicle dedicated for your Group for the entire Tour. Vehicle type: Standard & Deluxe Category: SCORPIO (upto 6 travelers), Tempo Traveler (7-12 travelers), Luxury & Premium Category: INNOVA (upto 6 travelers), Tempo Traveler (7-12 travelers)
- Driver Allowances, toll taxes, parking, state taxes.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Any Air/Train/VOLVO Bus Fares- Best fares, Available On Request.
- Extra Meal other than mentioned in the plan.
- Any expenses for optional activities or tickets, unless quoted in Inclusions.
- Insurance, Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry etc
- Any Entry Fees
- Any additional expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / roadblocks/landslides/ strike or any other natural causes out of human control or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any Kind of Expense for Loss / Misplaced / Theft of personal belongings.
Failure in producing relevant student's ID will result in charging according to prevailing rates.
Arrive in Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Later drive for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats
Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)
In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Departure transfer to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to tour type. You will lose your deposit plus (Prepayment 10% of Tour Cost) and any additional fees collected.
free! WiFi is available in many hotels and houseboats and is free of charge.
When booking for more than 11 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Accepted cards for payment